Hotel BURNS fair & more

Adam-Stegerwald-Str. 9, 51063 Cologne - Deutz
Total from 116.00EUR incl. VAT and all fees
Free for HRS guests:
Similar hotels in Cologne
23.02.17 - 24.02.17
The requested hotel is not available on the selected dates.
Show map
Very Good 202 Evaluations
Show all
Earliest check-in 15:00
Latest check-out 12:00
Parking directly at the hotel
Hotel information

Service & facilities

Hotel facilities

  • Number of rooms with air conditioning 20
  • Reception (lobby)
  • Elevator
  • Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
  • Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR

Room facilities

  • WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
  • quiet rooms
  • Satellite TV
  • TV remote control
  • Radio

In-house services

  • Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day
  • English-speaking staff available during the day
  • English-speaking staff available at night
  • animal-friendly hotel
  • Check-out terminal

Style of hotel and ambience

The Burns fair and more is a popular place to stay, with its elegant design and up-to-the-minute facilities. Each hotel room is attractively furnished in subdued colours, guaranteeing you a restful experience. Treat yourself to a delicious breakfast in the welcoming dining room. End the day’s activities with a drink in the stylish bar.

Special features of the hotel

Please note: construction works take place in the neighborhood of the hotel. Your arrival is not affected and regularly possible . ++++Attention: The city of Köln charges an overnight stay tax of 5% on the room accommodation rate from 01.12.2014, which needs to be paid by the guests. This tax is NOT INLCUDED in the HRS rates and needs to be paid additionally in the hotel. Business travelers are exempted from this tax when showing an adequate verification (e.g. employer certificate). ++++ Important for all HOTDEAL bookings: In case of cancellation 90% of the total amount needs to be paid. Therefore the hotel will debit 90% of the total amount of the booking directly after the booking process, the remaining 10% need to be paid at the hotel

Hotel data

Hotel built in 2002, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 77, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 77, of which have 2 separate beds 26, of which have a double bed 51, Number of junior suites 2, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel

Service times

Reception open:

12:00 AM to 12:00 AM

Reception manned at weekends:

12:00 AM to 12:00 AM

Earliest check-in:

3:00 PM

Latest check-out:

12:00 PM

Accepted payment methods

  • Diners Club
  • Visa
  • Eurocard/MasterCard
  • American Express
  • Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
  • Electronic cash
  • Billing to corporate account possible
Location and distance

Adam-Stegerwald-Str. 9, 51063 Cologne - Deutz

Location of the hotel

Plan your stay in this hotel in Cologne, conveniently located close to the Kölner Messe trade fair site and the picturesque Rheinpark. Unwind in the Claudius Therme thermal baths. Take a cable-car ride across the Rhine. The nearby Stegerwaldsiedlung underground station offers an ideal link to the famous Cologne Cathedral or the Chocolate Museum.

Surroundings of the hotel
  • 2.52 km
  • 1.55 km
  • 14.23 km
Sport / leisure
  • Stadium/sports hall: 12.0 km
  • Public swimming pool: 1.2 km
  • Tennis court: 7.0 km
  • 9-hole golf course: 18.0 km
  • Beach: 1.0 km
  • Boat trips: 2.5 km
  • Bike rental: 2.5 km
  • Ice rink: 2.0 km

Evaluations of BURNS fair & more

88% of the HRS guests recommend this hotel
Very Good 202 Evaluations
How friendly were the staff?
How willing were staff to help?
Atmosphere at the hotel
Room configuration
Sanitary equipment
Size of room
The quality of breakfast
Value for money