Ria Park Hotel & Spa

Praia do Vale do Garrão, 8135-951 Almancil, Loulé - Vale do Garrão
Dbl. from 158.00EUR incl. VAT and all fees
Free for HRS guests:
Similar hotels in Almancil, Loulé
24.05.17 - 25.05.17
The requested hotel is not available on the selected dates.
Show map
Show all
Earliest check-in 14:00
Latest check-out 23:59
Parking directly at the hotel
Hotel information

Service & facilities

Hotel facilities

  • Reception (lobby)
  • Elevator
  • Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
  • Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
  • Car park is directly by hotel

Room facilities

  • Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
  • WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Vodafone
  • Easy access for wheelchairs
  • Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
  • Satellite TV

In-house services

  • Hotel safe
  • Air conditioning in public areas
  • Classic concierge service
  • Business center
  • Secretarial services

Style of hotel and ambience

An elegant ambience awaits the guests at the Ria Park Hotel & Spa in Almancil. Its rooms are lavishly decorated, feature premium furnishings and Wi-Fi access. Guests may choose from a variety of restaurants and bars, which provide a wide selection of tasty drinks and exclusive fare. The inviting spa with extensive indoor pool is the perfect place to enjoy true relaxation. Furthermore, the Ria Park comprises conference facilities. Indulge yourself in the heavenly Spa or discover the best golf courses that surround the hotel. Enjoy the tradition of Portuguese and International Cuisine at the terrace or simply enjoy your favourite drink at the bar overlooking the valley.

Special features of the hotel

IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The first night will be charged upon check-in. Remaining nights will be paid at the time of check-out. Credit card used for payment and passport or identity card that belongs to the cardholder must be presented at the check-in. If the credit card does not belong to the person at check in, the reservation will not be accepted. Paychecks are not accepted as payment. For the Hot Deal Tarifs, 90% of the reservation will be charged on the day of booking and the remaining 10% upon check in with the same credit card. For stays between the 15th July and 25th August, for cancellations more than 72 Hours of arrival do not involve any penalty for the client.

Hotel data

Hotel built in 1998, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 175, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 175, of which have 2 separate beds 163, of which have a double bed 12, Rooms with connecting door 15, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Number of rooms with air conditioning 175, Hotel closed from 2009-11-26, to 2010-01-10, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 23:59, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Health and beauty hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Beach hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Golf hotel, No-smoking room 175, Children's beds/cots 60

Service times

Reception open:

0:00 AM to 24:00 PM

Reception manned at weekends:

0:00 AM to 24:00 PM

Earliest check-in:

2:00 PM

Latest check-out:

11:59 PM

Accepted payment methods

  • Diners Club
  • Visa
  • Eurocard/MasterCard
  • American Express
  • Electronic cash
Location and distance

Praia do Vale do Garrão, 8135-951 Almancil, Loulé - Vale do Garrão

Location of the hotel

The Ria Park Hotel & Spa is superbly situated in the very South of Portugal, in Almancil. Just a short walk away from the extensive beach, the hotel is surrounded by the beautiful Lobo Valley landscape. The cities of Albufeira and Faro are reachable within less than 40 minutes by car.

Surroundings of the hotel
  • 4.8 km
  • 7.84 km

Evaluations of Ria Park Hotel & Spa