Año de construcción del hotel 1860, Última reforma completa 2009, Última reforma parcial 1930, Número de plantas 4, Número total de habitaciones 12, Número de habitaciones individuales 3, Número de habitaciones dobles 9, de las cuales con 2 camas separadas 2, de las cuales con una cama doble 10, Hotel
- Estilo y ambiente del hotel
- You are here in an authentic testimony of Belgium’s art. Conceived in 1930 by the famous architect Leon Govaerts - “Maison van Buren” ’s designer- l’Esperance” is an exceptional testimony of the Belgian “art-deco” trend. This masterpiece was classified in 2008.
In the floors you will find a charming hotel: all 12 bedrooms have a creative different flavor. While one of them that was decorated by Leon Govaerts himself was miraculously preserved, the other ones were re-interpreted with talent in a resolutely contemporary style. You will be charmed and relaxed by the authentic luxury of the crazy years.
- Peculiaridad del hotel
- ***The hotel does not have a car park, but in the district 2 car parks are available - Car park Inno 1 minute distant,price 16€ for 24 hours, open from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm - Alhambra car park 2 minutes distant, price 16€ for 24 hours open from 7:00 am to 1:00 am***But you can always pick up your car at any hour.
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Recepcion en el fin de semana
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Check-in más temprano
- Check-out más tardío
- Servicios gratis para clientes de HRS
- LAN inalámbrico en la habitación
- Ubicacion del hotel, Zona y sus atracciones turisticas
- Hotel Esperance is conviently located in the city centre of Brussels, near the Debrouckere metro station. Get free Wi-Fi.
Esperance is a unique art-deco hotel with a charming interior. Each modern room has a luxurious bathroom with a spacious shower for 2.
There is a hotel bar for drinks. In the surrounding area there are many bars and restaurants.
Grand Place is 5 minutes walking distance. With the metro, you have easy access to all parts of the city.