Año de construcción del hotel 1979, Última reforma completa 2001, Número de plantas 38, Número de suites (habitaciones separadas) 435, Aparthotel, Hotel Suite, Complejo de vacaciones, Hotel con facilidades para niños
- Estilo y ambiente del hotel
- *** Newly Renovated Suites Condominium Resort ***
All guests can enjoy the suitest deal in Waikiki. Aston Waikiki Sunset offers the perfect home-away-from-home with renovated spacious suites well-suited for families with relaxed island style living tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood just over a block from famous Waikiki Beach.
Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head - the blue Pacific or the Honolulu city lights from your suite with private lanais. Separate bedrooms and living areas allow guests to vacation together with the whole family while enjoying the privacy of their own rooms at night. Complete kitchens in every suite allow guests the flexibility of preparing meals in their rooms which significantly helps trim vacation costs.
Daily maid service is -of course- provided. Complimentary morning coffee is served in the lobby.
Guests can relax by the heated pool or in the sauna. Our Activity Desk will be pleased to arrange sightseeing or sporting activities and all of Waikiki shops- restaurants and attractions are only a few minutes walk away.
-- Aston Hotels and Resorts Kids Stay - Play and Eat FREE Program ---Offered to children ages 12 years and younger. Children receive FREE admission to island attractions when accompanied by a paying adult and receive FREE menu items at popular family friendly restaurants when accompanied by a paying adult.
--- HAWAII-S NON-SMOKING LAW ---
In the interest of the good health of all our guests - employees and owners- and in compliance with the State Law Act 295- ALL Aston Hotels and Resorts and condominium units managed by Aston Hotels and Resorts are now designated as Non-Smoking Accommodations.
- Peculiaridad del hotel
- A newly renovated condominium resort. The Aston Waikiki Sunset offers relaxed island-style living in large one and two bedroom suites in a quiet residential neighborhood only two blocks from Waikiki Beach. It's heritage as part of the Princess Liliuokalani Estate is reflected in the tranquil decor
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Recepcion en el fin de semana
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Check-in más temprano
- Check-out más tardío
- Servicios gratis para clientes de HRS
- Prensa diaria gratuita en la habitacion
- Ubicacion del hotel, Zona y sus atracciones turisticas
- In a quiet area on the picturesque Diamond Head side of Waikiki near Kapiolani Park and only two blocks to Waikiki Beach. The Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are nearby., Pearl Harbor, Sea Life Park, Hawaii Convention Centre, Punchbowl, Iolani Palace, Honolulu Zoo, Aloha Tower, International Marketplace, Hanauma Bay, University of Hawaii, On-Site Recreation, Off-Site Recreation