Año de construcción del hotel 1973, Última reforma completa 2008, Número de plantas 5, Número total de habitaciones 382, Número de suites (habitaciones separadas) 6, Hotel, Hotel business, Hotel del aeropuerto, Aparthotel, Hotel de vacaciones, Hotel con campo de golf
- Estilo y ambiente del hotel
- The Heathrow Windsor Marriott is conveniently located for business. The closest Marriott to Terminal 5 we are only 4 miles & a 15 minute journey on the Heathrow Hoppa shuttle service to Terminals 1, 2, 3 & 5. We are close to the M4 motorway & Slough train station, making us easy to get to by air, road or rail. Choose from 20 conference suites, meeting rooms & boardrooms. After a day of sightseeing, take a dip in our swimming pool, sauna or steam room. We also have floodlit tennis courts and a beauty salon.Dining options include the Brasserie Centrale Restaurant, Pizza Da Marco & Chats Bar
- Peculiaridad del hotel
- Having undergone a £5m refurbishment it combines a delightful blend of comfort, convenience and responsive service. Business travellers can enjoy easy access to London, only 18 miles away, as well as smartly designed guest rooms featuring wi-fi internet access. For leisure guests, the hotel is a perfect base for visiting nearby attractions such as LEGOLAND, Chessington, Thorpe Park, Windsor Castle and Ascot Racecourse. Throughout the Heathrow/Windsor Marriott you will find all the amenities that make for a pleasurable stay. Dining options include Pizza da Marco, Chats Bar and our newly refurbished Brasserie Centrale restaurant. There is an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and extensive fitness facilities with state-of-the-art equipment. The Heathrow/Windsor Marriott also offers 444 square metres of flexible event space that transforms to meet your specific requirements.
Our Park Here, Fly There pack is Available at a number of hotels, it includes one night's accommodation, free parking for up to 15 days, as well as transport to and from the airport.
Spend the night before you fly relaxing in the lounge or enjoying a fine meal in the hotel restaurant, then wake up feeling refreshed and ready to travel. It's all designed to get you in the right frame of mind for a relaxing break abroad! Rates from: £79-£209 GBP Valid Through: 31 August 2008
- Día de descanso del hotel
- Check-in más temprano
- Check-out más tardío
- Ubicacion del hotel, Zona y sus atracciones turisticas
- Airport - Location Type: Airport, London/Heathrow, London/Gatwick, London/Stansted, Earls Court, Legoland, Wembley Stadium, The O2 Arena, Heathrow T 1,2,3, Slough, Royal Ascot, Henley Festival of Music and the Arts, Royal Windsor Wheel, Farnborough Air Show, Windsor Castle Royal Tattoo, Heathrow Terminal 5, Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, Chelsea Flower Show, Nokia Royal Windsor Triathlon, Royal Windsor Horse Show 2008, LEGOLAND Windsor, Hampton Court Palace, Wimbledon, Chessington World Of Adventures, Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse, Windsor Great Park & Savill Gardens, London, Henley On Thames, River Thames, Thorpe Park, Royal Windsor Racecourse, Liquid Night Club, Vanilla Bar, The Oracle, The Chimes, Reading football club, Twickenham Rugby, Windsor Race course, Henley rowing club, Eton Rowing club, Ascot race course, Windsor, Slough/Windsor, Honda, LG Electronics, CA (Computer Associates), Masterfoods, Slough Business Estate, Galileo, GlaxoSmithKline, Stockley Park Business Park, Fujitsu, Unysis, Theatre Royal Windsor, Hexagon Theatre, The Wilde Theatre, Slough, Slough Trading Estate