Año de construcción del hotel 2008, Número de plantas 7, Número total de habitaciones 15, Número de habitaciones individuales 6, Número de habitaciones dobles 9, Apartamentos de vacaciones, Hotel de ciudad, Hotel business, Aparthotel
- Estilo y ambiente del hotel
- Central Passage is a brand new building complex that was built in 2008.The apartments are superbly located in the heart of Budapest, between Deak Square and Andrassy boulevard. You can choose from a wide range of studios and apartments in quiet surroundings.
The fully equipped kitchens feature modern appliances enabling you to create everything from a simple breakfast to a formal dinner.
Please note there is no reception desk on site, to get the key please go directly to our office that is only a few steps from the apartments. Address of the office: 1061 Budapest Anker str.2
- Peculiaridad del hotel
- Wireless internet access is available in all apartments free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site it costs EUR 15.00 per day.
Breakfast is provided in the restaurant of a 4-star hotel next to the apartments. You can enjoy the same buffet breakfast as the hotel guests in a very pleasant environment(Must be booked in advance.).
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO RECEPTION DESK ON SITE, TO GET THE KEY PLEASE GO TO OUR OFFICE THAT IS ONLY A FEW STEPS FROM THE APARTMENTS. ADDRESS OF THE OFFICE: 1061 BUDAPEST ANKER STR. 2-4. (ANK-AIR tourist office)
- 09:00 - :
/ 16:00 - :
- Check-in más temprano
- Check-out más tardío
- Servicios gratis para clientes de HRS
- LAN inalámbrico en la habitación
- Ubicacion del hotel, Zona y sus atracciones turisticas
- Central Passage Apartments is excellently located in the heart of Budapest, close to the cultural and historical center. The apartments are located in the newly refurbished Király street with its numerous restaurants, shops and bars. The main tourist attractions are just a few minutes' walk away, including the State Opera, Andrassy Boulevard, the Cathedral, the Synagogue, Heroes' Square, the Music Academy, Liszt Ferenc Square with its upmarket cafés and restaurants and the main shopping areas like Váci street.
Our apartments are located nearby (2 minutes' walk) the subway stop Deak square, where all of the 3 subway lines intersect.
A 24-h supermarket is just opposite the entrance of the building.