Año de construcción del hotel 2010, Número de plantas 10, Número total de habitaciones 260, Número de habitaciones individuales 0, Número de habitaciones dobles 260, de las cuales con 2 camas separadas 20, de las cuales con una cama doble 20, Habitación con puerta comunicada 10, Número de suites (habitaciones separadas) 19, Hotel, Hotel de ciudad, Hotel business, Hotel Suite
- Estilo y ambiente del hotel
- A Modern palace with oversized rooms starting from 520 sq,ft.The Hotel offers 1o Mbps broadband as a standard speed (chargable) & butler service in all rooms.
Standard Category – 52sq m
Splendid decor, perfect service, and the latest in conveniences and amenities - you’re sure to be greeted with all of these as you enter these exquisite rooms. In spite of being the smallest of the Leela Palace, these rooms constitute to be most spacious in Delhi. As you lie in the lap of luxury in any of these rooms, graciously decorated in Lutyen’s Décor, they’re all equipped with modern facilities to make these rooms a synonym for opulence.
Superior Room – 55sq m
The Royal Premier Room is uniquely designed and comes with spacious seating area ideal for relaxing and unwinding after a hard day’s sightseeing, shopping or working. While all Royal Premier Rooms face the sprawling green gardens, each of rooms have detailed artwork to attach class to give you a feeling of staying in a royal palace. What’s more, the elegant marble finish bathroom and spacious wardrobe add a further touch of elegance to these specially made comfortable rooms and will enhance your stay experience.
Business Room – 55sq m
These rooms are hotel within a hotel for a discerning traveler. The Club offers an exclusive and pampering experience. Personalized butler service to take care of finer nuances of your stay requirement. This stylish room has entire club lounge facilities like exclusive check-in, checkout and offer a choice of breakfast at The Royal Club Lounge or The Qube. A royal experience starts right from arrival as a limousine drives you to the palace. Lounge also offers 5 food & beverage arrangements tastefully laid out, spanned across meal timings in the day. The size and facilities of these rooms make them the city’s most luxurious and the largest rooms.
Junior Suite – 78sq m
This luxurious suite has all the glitz expected of an ultra luxurious hotel like The Leela Palace Kempinski. Packed with all the sumptuous amenities and rich handicraft tapestry, brocades and soothing wooden floors, this suite is one of the most flamboyant suites the capital city Delhi has to offer. With a view of capital city through its windows, these suites provide a picturesque view. The distinguished artwork representing the Lutyens’ architecture across the suite greets the guests with warm gestures and adds to the pristine styling anticipated from these suites.
- Peculiaridad del hotel
- BMW fleet of Cars/ AD notam mirror TV in bathroom roundtrip airport transfers for club & suite guests, 6500 sq ft of spa area by ESPA 4 exclusive restaurants ,2 bars & rooftop swimming pool.
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Recepcion en el fin de semana
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Check-in más temprano
- Check-out más tardío
- Servicios gratis para clientes de HRS
- Plato con fruta, 1 botella de agua mineral, Prensa diaria gratuita en la habitacion, Utilización de la sauna
- Ubicacion del hotel, Zona y sus atracciones turisticas
- Located in the Exclusive diplomatic enclave close to many embassies, historic monuments & shopping options and just 10 min from CBD Area.