Año de construcción del hotel 1998, Última reforma completa 2010, Número de plantas 1, Hotel
- Estilo y ambiente del hotel
- Welcome to paradise. Originally settled in the 4th century, the island is a verdant jewel in an beautiful sea. Lush tropical rainforests and its location at the edge of an azure lagoon make Bora Bora one of the most beautiful, romantic places in the world.
Le Méridien Bora Boras 99 tropically themed bungalows are either perched over the spectacular lagoon or nestled at the edge of ivory sands shadowed by tall coconut trees. Over-water bungalows feature a glass-bottomed floor, providing stunning views of the marine life below. Beach bungalows offer private beaches and hammocks. Le Tipanie restaurant features a different themed cuisine each night of the week. The Kaïnalu Club offers traditional Polynesian outrigger canoes, jet skiing, sailing, shark feeding and scuba diving. The Turtle Sanctuary at Le Méridien Bora Bora, an effort to help save the magnificent hawksbill turtle, is the only one of its kind in French Polynesia. The hotel offers educational presentations to teach guests about these beautiful creatures, and guests can swim with the turtles in the picturesque lagoon or even “adopt” a turtle and help in the quest to return these animals to their natural wild habitat.
- Peculiaridad del hotel
- On the tip of a Polynesian islet you will find sumptuous overwater bungalows with glass bottom floors. Live in these luxurious beachfront bungalows and enjoy authentic and refined cuisine, serenades by local musicians, fish watching, star-gazing and more, much more. This is Le Meridien Bora Bora.
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Recepcion en el fin de semana
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Check-in más temprano
- Check-out más tardío
- Ubicacion del hotel, Zona y sus atracciones turisticas
- Le Meridien Bora Bora is one of the most original hotel complex on the island. Built on the southern point of "Motu Piti Aau", a 10 km long islet on the coral reef, the hotel offers an unsurpassed view of the world renowned Mount Otemanu. The hotel, which has 85 overwater bungalows embraced by the turquoise water of the lagoon and 15 beach bungalows, is 20 minutes by private launch from the airport and 5 minutes by boat from the main island., Turtle Sanctuary, Bora Bora, Sports and Leisure