Année de construction de l'hôtel 1999, Dernière rénovation complète 2006, Suitehôtel
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- Situated in the heart of historic Zululand in the South African province of KwaZulu Natal, the five star Mkuze Falls Game Lodge is one of only two Private Game Reserves in the region where guests can view the Big 5 - lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino, and elephant and for bird lovers, nearly 400 species of birds are resident. Mkuze Falls Game Lodge has a central complex built on raised wooden platforms with spacious verandas. The facilities include a pleasant dining area, a comfortable lounge, an indoor pub, a shady terrace and a swimming pool. The large lounge leads onto a spacious viewing deck which is built over the sloping bank of Mkuze River. Experience the unique richness that this peaceful part of Africa has to offer.
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- * Airport RICHARDS BAY - 150miles * HLUH City - 40miles, LAKE JOZINI, PONGOLA CITY CENTER, SODWANA BAY