Année de construction de l'hôtel 1999, Nombre d'étages 10, Hôtel, Hôtel équipé pour les enfants
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- Located in the World Square precinct of central Sydney - with shops - restaurants - entertainment and many corporate offices surrounding the hotel. The World Square monorail stop is at the hotels doorstep - which provides guests with ready access to Darling harbour - Cockle Bay Wharf – Sydney Convention and Exhibition centre and the Sydney entertainment centre. Sydney Harbour bridge and the Opera house are a short taxi ride from the hotel. centre - exercise facilities - on-site valet parking - accessible public areas and guestrooms -internet hotspots and club floor accommodations. Amenities include Rydges exclusive dream beds - widescreen LCD - high-definition cable TV - high-speed internet access – minibar - personal safe large enough for a notebook computer – IDD phones - climate control and bedside controls. Club floor accommodations also include complimentary continental breakfast plus evening canapes and drinks served in the club lounge. Also available are pure allergy friendly guestrooms that have been engineered to dramatically improve the air quality and nearly eliminate most irritants to ensure a comfortable nights sleep.
- Horaires de la réception
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Réception le week-end
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Prestations gratuites pour les clients HRS
- Un quotidien gratuit chaque jour par chambre
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- As part of The World Square precinct, Rydges World Square is set to play a key role in this new epicentre for entertainment and retailing in Sydney.World Square monorail station is at the Rydges World Square doorstep - just three stops from Darling Harbour, the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, shopping, dining and entertainment of Cockle Bay Wharf.Central, Town Hall and Museum stations are within a few minutes walk. Rydges World Square Sydney is surrounded by taxi ranks and numerous bus stops, which take you to Fox Studios, Sydney Harbour & beaches.