Année de construction de l'hôtel 1974, Dernière rénovation complète 2005, Nombre d'étages 24, Nombre total de chambres 190, Nombre de suites (pièces séparées) 190, Hôtel, Chambres d'hôtes, Hôtel de congrès et séminaires, Suitehôtel
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- The Residence Inn Montreal, Canada Hotel is located in the heart of downtown with easy access to Pierre E. Trudeau International Airport. Whether traveling for business, leisure or long term relocation, our downtown Montreal hotel boasts spacious suites offering smart and tasteful decor with fully equipped kitchens. We have perfected the extended-stay experience with all the comforts of furnished apartments, making us an ideal choice when looking for downtown Montreal hotels. Guests enjoy a complimentary daily buffet breakfast, wireless high-speed Internet access and weekday social events. Our hotel in downtown Montreal is nestled at the base of Mount-Royal, only steps away from the business district, St. Catherine and Crescent Streets, Peel subway, the underground city and shopping concourses. Our Montreal, QC hotel amenities include a laundry facility, business centre, rooftop terrace and exercise room to melt your tensions away. Refresh your travel routine at our Residence Inn Hotel in Montreal, Canada.
- Particularités de l’hôtel
- Residence Inn by Marriott is designed to make you feel at home for a day, a week, a month or more. Our suites give you fifty percent more space than a traditional hotel room. The Residence Inn Montreal Downtown is within one mile of Bell Canada Headquarters, ICAO Headquarters, McGill University and the Museum of Fine Arts. Studios are large open rooms with either one king bed, one queen bed or two double beds, full bath and furnished living area with sofa bed and work desk. One bedroom suites have a separate bedroom with one king bed and large walk-in closet, full bath and furnished living area with sofa bed and work desk. All accommodations have a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar or dining table, coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator with icemaker. / A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is served daily featuring breads and pastries, cereals and hot oatmeal, eggs, fruits and juices, hot and cold beverages, waffles and yogurt.
- Horaires de la réception
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Réception le week-end
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- City - Location Type: City, Montreal Trudeau-Dorval Airport, Montreal Convention Centre, ScotiaBank Theatre, AMC Theatre, La Ronde, La Ronde (6 Flags), St. Joseph Oratory, Mary Queen of the World Cathedral, Olympic Parc, Mont-Royal, McGill University, University of Montreal, Dorchester Square, Museum of Fine Arts, Molson Stadium, Olympic Stadium, Peel Subway Station, Central Station (Via Rail Canada), McGill University, Montreal Highlights Festival, Formula One Grand Prix, Jazz Festival, Fete des neige (Snow Festival), World Film Festival, Francofolies, Laurentian Mountains & Mont-Tremblant Tour, Fine Arts Museum, Convention Center, Gay Village, YUL, Olympic Stadium, Montreal Casino, Jean Drapeau Island, Mount Royal (Lookout), Old Montreal, Botanical Garden, Biodome, Underground City, Dawson College, Newtown, Jello Bar, Club 737, Thursday's, Place Montreal Trust, Montreal Downtown, Montreal, Hydro Quebec, BCE / Bell Canada, Royal Bank, Ericsson, ICAO, Pratt & Whitney, Bombardier, Nortel, Montreal Bus Central Station, Place Ville Marie, Eaton Centre, Les Ailes de la Mode, Place de la Catherdrale, La Baie, Alexis Nihon Plaza, Montreal Downtown, Montreal, Hydro Quebec, BCE / Bell Canada, Royal Bank, Ericsson, ICAO, Pratt & Whitney, Bombardier, Nortel, Centaur Theatre, Saidye Bronfman Theatre, Theatre du Rideau Vert, Theatre du Nouveau Monde, Place des Arts, Montreal Bus Central Station