Année de construction de l'hôtel 1991, Dernière rénovation complète 2011, Nombre d'étages 11, Nombre total de chambres 368, Nombre de suites (pièces séparées) 341, Suitehôtel
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- The Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown hotel is only three blocks from Michigan Avenue*s Magnificent Mile and walking distance from the American Girl Place Water Tower Place Chicago Merchandise Mart Chicago Apparel Center Loyola University House of Blues Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art and the Rush Street night life. This full-service upscale all-suite hotel is just a short cab ride from Navy Pier Grant Park the Art Institute of Chicago Shedd Aquarium Field Museum Lincoln Park Zoo McCormick Place Soldier Field - home of the Chicago Bears the United Center - home of the Chicago Bulls - Chicago Black Hawks Wrigley Field - home of the Chicago Cubs and US Cellular Field - home of the Chicago White Sox.
Guests of the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown hotel stay in NEWLY RENOVATED spacious two-room suites and receive a free cooked-to-order breakfast and a nightly manager*s reception. High-speed internet access is available throughout the hotel. A free trolley shuttle /seasonal/ to popular Navy Pier is one block from the hotel as is the CTA Red Line subway serving both the Loop as well as both Wrigley Field /Cubs/ and U.S. Cellular Field /White Sox/ stadiums.
- Particularités de l’hôtel
- Atrium renovations are ongoing through March 2013. The swimming pool and spa will re-open January 25, 2013.
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- Located in the heart of Chicago, in the trendy River North district, the Embassy Suites is within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, art galleries, museums, night clubs and famous architecture. It is a short taxi or trolley ride to the Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium and Art Institute.Michigan Avenue shopping: World class shops, boutiques and event stores are within a five minute walk. Restaurants: the Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, the Rainforest Cafe, Spaggo's, Pizzeria Uno & Due's, the Chicago Chop House, Hooters and countless others surround the hotel. Entertainment: Excalibur night club, North Pier and Navy Pier, boat tours and other attractions are a short walk, cab or bus ride from the hotel. Galleries: From vintage paintings to modern furniture, Chicago's art district is full of surprise and is just minutes away. Various Chicago tours and buses pick up near the hotel.OHare International Airport 17 MI NW, serves major carriers.Chicago Midway Airport 13 MI, NE.Union Station 1 MI NE, Amtrak.CTA Rapid Rail 1 BLK N., Closest -State and Grand.Soldier Field 2 MI.