Année de construction de l'hôtel 1972, Dernière rénovation complète 2005, Nombre d'étages 41, Nombre total de chambres 1329, Nombre de suites (pièces séparées) 55, Hôtel, Hôtel de congrès et séminaires
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- Experience a majestic hotel in New Orleans ideally situated in the French Quarter and just steps away from Bourbon Street, the Convention Center and other iconic attractions. The New Orleans Marriott Hotel offers guests a hospitable atmosphere, ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Unwind in one of our 1,329 New Orleans hotel rooms or suites, or stay on the tastefully decorated Concierge level, combining modern decor with pleasing amenities. Explore a variety of conveniences at this hotel in New Orleans, LA, including a fully equipped fitness center and the award-winning 5 Fifty 5 restaurant, serving savory regional cuisine in an exceptional dining environment. From large corporate gatherings to intimate events, this dynamic New Orleans, Louisiana hotel boasts over 80,000 square feet of innovative meeting space to accommodate you. Book your next trip to the Big Easy at Marriott, a superior hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana that combines contemporary amenities with classic Southern hospitality.
- Particularités de l’hôtel
- Located at Canal and Chartres Streets, the Marriott New Orleans is just 1/10 mile from the dining and entertainment of the French Quarter and within walking distance of Mississippi River paddle boats and Riverwalk shopping. The convention center and trade mart are a few blocks away, making a rental car unnecessary. This highrise convention hotel is composed of two towers with rooms beginning on the fifth floor of each and an outdoor heated pool located between the towers.
- Horaires de la réception
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Réception le week-end
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- City - Location Type: City, New Orleans, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Bourbon Street, House of Blues, Margaritaville, New Orleans Fairgrounds, Jackson Square, Louisiana Superdome, St. Louis Cathedral, French Quarter, Garden District, Old Ursuline Convent, The Cabildo, French Market, Old US Mint, Mississippi River, National World War II Museum, Confederate Museum, Ogden Museum of Southern Art, New Orleans Contemporary Arts Center, Louisiana Children's Museum, Louisiana Museum of African American History, New Orleans Museum of Art, VooDoo Museum, The Cabildo, New Orleans Jazz Museum, Louisiana Superdome, New Orleans Arena, Amtrak, Xavier University, Loyola University, Tulane University, University of New Orleans, Dillard University, Mardi Gras, Christmas New Orleans Style, NCAA March Madness, French Quarter Festival, New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Go 4th On The River, Essence Festival, Satchmo Summerfest, Southern Decadence, VooDoo Music Festival, Jean Lafitte Swamp Tours, Oak Alley Plantation Tours, French Quarter Tours, Garden District Tours, Cemetery Tours, Horsedrawn Carriage French Quarter Tours, French Quarter / Bourbon Street, Pat O'Briens Bar, Entergy IMAX Theatre, Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World, Longue Vue House & Gardens, Jazzland Theme Park, Louisiana Superdome, Steamboat Natchez Riverboat Cruise, Plantation tours, Cabildo, Presbytere, Aquarium of Americas, Cafe du Monde, Garden District / St. Charles Avenue, Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral, French Market, Oak Alley Plantation, The Audubon Zoo, Harrah's New Orleans Casino, Tulane, University of New Orleans, Xavier University, Loyola University, Dillard University, Bourbon Street, Riverwalk Market Place New Orleans, French Quarter, Canal Place, Antique Shops, Magazine Street, New Orleans Saints Football, New Orleans Hornets Basketball, New Orleans Zephyrs Baseball, New Orleans VooDoo Arena Football, New Orleans, Mobil, Shell, Entergy, Saenger Theater, Greyhound, Central Business District