Nombre total de chambres 88
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- The four star Coral Hotel commands a panoramic view of the bay of Athens with the island of Aegina usually visible in the distant heat haze. Located right on the seafront with access to a good sandy beach in the coastal suburb of Old Phaleron this hotel will remind you more of a resort hotel than that of a city hotel. With an emphasis on warm hospitality and outstanding service the hotel offers its guests comfortable if not classic accommodation out of the bustling city centre. Bedrooms are tastefully furnished with air-conditioning en-suite facilities tea/coffee making facilities high speed internet connection with the majority having spectacular sea views and private balconies from where yu can enjoy the enchanting sunset. You can sample traditional Greek cuisine in the main restaurant or light snacks and salads in the casual outdoor patio bar dip into the indoor heated swimming pool or workout in the fitness centre. A large choice of restaurants bars and shops are close by and there is excellent public transport to the centre of the city by tram or bus. The express airport bus service also stops nearby.
- Particularités de l’hôtel
- At the "guest friendly" B/W Premier Coral Hotel you can always count on a gracious welcome, world-famous Greek hospitality, amenities and up to date facilities that will make you want to return. Charmingly remodeled, the B/W Premier Coral Hotel is a four star, full service, seafront hotel, along the
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- The Coral sits right on the waterfront of Paleo Faliro, an elegant seaside suburb of Athens, on 35 Possidonos Avenue, overlooking the Saronic Gulf and the silhouette of the hilly peninsula of Kastella, offering splendid seascape and sunset views. Many of our guest rooms and two conference rooms have a view of the water. The hotel is a short walk to a promenade by water's edge which leads to a park by the sea. Possidonos Avenue, a 60km mostly scenic coastal road, stretches along the north-eastern edge of the Saronic Gulf, from Piraeus (or Pireas), the main port of the city, to the southern most tip of Attica, Cape Sounio. Aghiou Alexandrou Street, a quick right form the hotel, is an option for a multitude of shops, drugstores, boutiques, gift shops, house wares, news stands and banks. Store owners are friendly and helpful. Across the street, the Athens Tram connects Paleo Faliro with downtown Athens, Syndagame Square and a wealth of cultural and classical point of interest. Axropolis, Thisson, the Ancient Agora as well as Plaka the Old Town are all within walking distance from Syndagma Sqaure.