De celles-ci, chambres à un lit double, De celles-ci, combien peuvent être utilisées comme chambre triple, de celles-ci, combien peuvent être utilisées comme chambre quadruple, Nombre de suites junior 18, Hôtel, Hôtel de ville, Hôtel d'aéroport, Applications Âyurveda, Hôtel thermal, Domaine de spécialisation
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- 1) The hotel is located in the Diplomatic Enclave area of New Delhi. 2) The hotel has some of New Delhis finest restaurants including the only fine dining European restaurant - The Orient Express, Contemporary North Indian food at the Masala Art, authetic Sichuan and Mediterranean. 3) The hotel offers comprehensive business facilities with a fully-equipped business centre, extensive meeting and banqeutting facilities and Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel. 4) The hotel has the largest convention and banqueting space in the city with independent access, lush lawns for outdoor events and state-of-the-art technical support for which it is the preferred adress for the most prestigious international conferences in the country
- Particularités de l’hôtel
- The Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi is a perfect embodiment of all qualities synonymous with the quality of Taj Hotels, Resorts & Palaces. Standing apart in service, its facilities and of course, in its distinguished patronage, this hotel has played host to Heads of State, corporate moguls and high profile businessmen from across the world.
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Prestations gratuites pour les clients HRS
- Corbeille de fruits, Un quotidien gratuit chaque jour par chambre
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- Nestled in six acres of lush greens in the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave of the city, Taj Palace Hotel is the only one in the top-of-the-line category near Gurgaon, and a mere 10 minutes drive from the airport.
Nestled in six acres of lush greens in the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave of the city, Taj Palace Hotel is the only one in the top-of-the-line category near Gurgaon, and a mere 10 minutes drive from the airport.
Indias capital city, New Delhi, has transformed in the last five decades from a relatively sleepy city to a bustling metropolis graced with wide roads, stately monuments and a vibrant nightlife! Today, high-rise buildings stand cheek by jowl with over 1000 monuments in and around the city, and the citys famous green spaces have dwindled to a mere handful. New Delhi remains the hub of major political and commercial activities giving the city a cosmopolitan air.