Année de construction de l'hôtel 1740, Dernière rénovation complète 2000, Nombre d'étages 3, Nombre total de chambres 46, Nombre de chambres individuelles 10, Nombre de chambres doubles 36, Hôtel
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- Set amidst 138 acres of parkland on the shores of Lough Corrib, beautifully appointed rooms and suites combine with wonderful food, a friendly bar, as well as a golf course and a very unusual restaurant. Fishing, boating and golf are just some of the charms of staying at Glenlo Abbey Hotel.
Comprising an 18th century house and a separate abbey, the hotel has an air of understated elegance. A substantial collection of antiques combine with modern works of arts by local artists to create a stylish effect. But, the really unique aspect of this hotel is the Pullman Restaurant. A restored Pullman carriage, and star of the legendary film Murder on the Orient Express, has been transformed into a fusion restaurant.
The country setting belies its close proximity to Galway City. You can go shopping in the morning and spend the afternoon shooting clays, fishing, or playing golf. End the day in the Oak Cellar Bar for lively conversation with the locals.
Glenlo Abbey Hotel is a Small Luxury Hotels of the World property.
- Particularités de l’hôtel
- With a 138 acre lake side golf estate as your playground, golf among other activities are on your doorstep to enjoy.
The unique 9 hole double green golf course is a par 72 parkland golf course with rolling hills, lakes and fabulous views of Lough Corrib. Glenlo Abbey G.C. is the closest golf course to Galway City and is a favourite amongst locals. The 12 Bay Driving Range is the ideal place to warm up before a round of golf but also for group and individual golf tuition. While clay pigeon shooting, archery and some of the best fishing in Western Europe are easily organised right on-site at Glenlo Abbey.
Onsite Activities include Archery, Clay Pigeon Shooting & Fishing.
Other activities that can be organised near the property include horse riding, lake boating, water sports, tennis and the ancient sport of royalty – falconry.
- Horaires de la réception
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Réception le week-end
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Prestations gratuites pour les clients HRS
- 1 bouteille d'eau minérale, Un quotidien gratuit chaque jour par chambre, Accès réseau local sans fil dans la chambre
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- Hotel is 2.5 kms from Galway City.