Nombre total de chambres 110, Nombre de chambres individuelles 35, Nombre de chambres doubles 25, Hôtel, Hôtel d'affaires
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- Zhuhai Huayu-Minfu Hotel is a 4-star business & tourism hotel. The hotel is built on 4-star standard and designed by famous designers that have also designed Guangzhou Garden hotel and China Hotel. With a building as wide as 150 meters and a gate tower as high as 8 meters, the hotel looks very gorgeous and luxurious. Cozy bar in lobby, unique theme restaurant, multifunctional conference hall, health center, club, business center and large parking lot are set in the hotel with complete equipments and elegant style. Huayu-Minfu Hotel is your best choice for business, tourism, meeting, holiday and entertainment.
- Particularités de l’hôtel
- The hotel have 110 guest rooms including gorgeous deluxe V.I.P suit，elegantand cozy big single room，modernized deluxe double room and family suit. All rooms are well designed and most rooms area of more than 35 square meters。lndependent-controlled central air-conditioner，32-inch LCD TV ，personal safety deposit box，refrigerator，telephone，broad band internet access(free of charge) and mini bar are provided in each gest room。Besides，no-sm oking floor is set in the hotel to meet different demands of different customers。
- Horaires de la réception
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Réception le week-end
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Jour de fermeture de l'hôtel
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Prestations gratuites pour les clients HRS
- Un quotidien gratuit chaque jour par chambre, Parking attenant à l'hôtel, Garage dans l'hôtel
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- Located at the business center of Gongbei Area, Zhuhai, the hotel is in a favorable location and easy access to transportation facilities. It is close by Gongbei Port, bus ternimal station and Vanguard Super Department, and is 35 minutes to Zhuhai Airport, 10 minutes to Jiuzhougang Dock, and only 3 minutes to AAAA ranked tourist attraction “The New Yuan Ming Palace” by car.