Année de construction de l'hôtel 2012, Nombre d'étages 4, Nombre de chambres individuelles 127, Nombre de chambres doubles 0, Nombre de suites (pièces séparées) 2, Hôtel
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- Situated on Fenkle Street, Hotel Indigo Newcastle is just a two-minute walk from Central Station , and a ten-minute walk to Newcastle United Football Club . This upscale venue features an iconic Marco Pierre White Steakhouse , delivering to our guests a refreshing and welcoming experience. Hotel Indigo is a boutique concept by InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) , offering guests the luxury and individuality you would come to expect. The design of the venue has been heavily influenced by its location within the historic Grainger Town area and features bold geometric forms, classical proportions and repeating patterns to mimic the architecture and rows of columns that can be seen around the local neighbourhood. Today, the Grainger town area is a hot-spot for cutting edge architecture and just a short stroll away from the city’s art galleries, restaurants, shops, bars and business district including The Sage Gateshead . The hotel is situation next door to The Assembly Rooms. Each room has air Conditioning, LCDTV, invigorating rainfall shower with luxurious toiletries and bathrobe as well as complimentary Wi-Fi and a selection of complimentary items from the mini bar . Over 80 car parking spaces are available on site at the Hotel for 12gbp per night.
- Particularités de l’hôtel
- The hotel car park is for residents and non-residents.
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à