Année de construction de l'hôtel 1984, Nombre d'étages 2, Nombre de chambres individuelles 16, Nombre de chambres doubles 16, De celles-ci, chambres à un lit double, De celles-ci, combien peuvent être utilisées comme chambre triple, de celles-ci, combien peuvent être utilisées comme chambre quadruple, Chambre communicant 4, Nombre de suites (pièces séparées) 16, Nombre de suites junior, Complexe de vacances, Hôtel équipé pour les enfants, Hôtel de luxe contrôlé
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- Le Manoir aux Quat Saisons is set in secluded private grounds seven miles south of the historic city of Oxford in the rural Cotswolds countryside. Le Manoir is located in the ancient village of Great Milton adjacent to the Parish Church of St. Mary in the heart of the Oxfordshire. Surrounded by lawns - flower borders and orchards - Le Manoir enjoys an idyllic setting. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen with ultra-fresh and often exotic produce that helps keep the kitchens at the cutting edge of taste. Blenheim Palace - Waddesdon Manor and Oxford University are only a short drive away and central London is less than an hour by car.
Facilities at Le Manoir feature foremost its Michelin 2 Star restaurant - the centerpiece of founder Raymond Blanc. In addition to The Restaurant - Le Manoir features a cookery school offering a wide range of classes for both advanced and novice students. The hotels extensive grounds offer many tranquil walks and even a Japanese garden with tea house. Bicycles are available for those who wish to explore beyond the hotels grounds. Additional facilities include a bar and lounge - private dining room suitable for several types of functions and events - Jacuzzi - game room - business services - spa services - 24-hour room service - complimentary wireless Internet access and accessible facilities.
Le Manoir features 32 individually decorated guestrooms and suites - from contemporary to traditional in design. Each is luxuriously furnished - many offer views of the beautiful grounds. Amenities in all rooms and suites include Continental breakfast - climate control - ensuite marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower - LCD widescreen cable television with DVD player - complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access - stereo - CD player - personal safe - iPod dock - fresh cut flowers and fruit plate. Some rooms and suites also offer a private patio or terrace.
- Particularités de l’hôtel
- Raymond Blanc's contemporary classic is set in elegant gardens in the Oxfordshire countryside and provides an idyllic setting in which to savor his magical cuisine, including trois bouchees gourmandes aux parfums d'ailleurs. Dishes to delight the palate are created from the freshest of foods, using
- Horaires de la réception
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Réception le week-end
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Jour de fermeture de l'hôtel
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons is set in secluded private grounds seven miles east of the historic city of Oxford in rural Cotswolds countryside. This mellow stone 15th century manor house stands in carefully-tended landscaped gardens with a backround of fine trees., LOCAL ATTRACTIONS, RECREATION