Année de construction de l'hôtel 1750, Dernière rénovation complète 2008, Nombre d'étages 1, Complexe de vacances
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- This former sugar plantation where Admiral Nelson married Fanny Nisbet in 1787 is located at the foot of Nevis Peak - a volcano that has fallen into a deep sleep. Today- the lush vegetation has reclaimed the slopes and this magnificently restored residence is a haven of romanticism. Stay in a delightfully elegant cottage and savour international Caribbean cuisine on the terrace or in the old mill overlooking the pool. When you are not swimming on the private beach- you are sure to enjoy strolling around the tropical gardens or walking- hand in hand- around the ruins of the old plantation.
The property is closed for business during the year over the following dates August 17 through October 10 2011 and August 17 through Octotober 10 2012
CLUB 5C- Hotel welcomes Relais and Chateaux Club 5C members with a VIP Welcome and a Discovery Privilege. Please include the Club 5C membership number in the reservation and please show your Club 5C membership card on arrival.
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- LOCATED 750 FEET ON HILLSIDE WITH BROAD PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE MOUNTAIN-ROLLING COUNTRY SIDE DOTTED WITH RUINS AND THE SEA. BEAUTIFUL GARDENSSURROUND. PRIVATE CARIBBEAN BEACH 8 MILES AWAY. A SHORT WALK TO BOTANICALGARDENS., LOCAL ATTRACTIONS, SPA/HEALTH CLUB/FITNESS FACILITY, ENTERTAINMENT, SPORTS