Année de construction de l'hôtel 1750, Dernière rénovation complète 2009, Nombre d'étages 4, Nombre total de chambres 23, Nombre de chambres doubles 23, Chambre communicant 4, Nombre de suites (pièces séparées) 9, Hôtel, Hôtel thermal, Hôtel de golf
- Style et atmosphère de l’hôtel
- Built near The Royal Wharf in the 1750s for a Danish Doctor. one of St. Croixs oldest buildings has been home to the Comanche Hotel since 1948. Today. Club Comanche is at the center of culture. tourism. business and government in the Virgin Islands historic town of Christiansted.
The charming Comanche Hotel and Bridge House Guest Rooms and Suites have been lovingly restored and furnished with West Indian antiques and replicas. The uniquely clean and spacious rooms provide all modern amenities to our guests including free internet access. Walk across the Comanche Bridge from the Hotel to The Bar and Pool Deck and relax with a cocktail while enjoying the view of Christiansted Boardwalk.
Club Comanche is just steps away from the popular Harbor Boardwalk which links the Historic Danish Fort and Customs House. shopping arcades with galleries. duty-free shops. custom jewelers. fine restaurants and waterfront bars. excursion boat operators. dive shops and the seaplane terminal.
Throughout the 50 s. 60 s. 70 s and 80 s Club Comanche was the social and business center of St. Croix. Many Crucians and visitors remember special times at the Comanche- prom night. their engagement or honeymoon. first date. playpen -for children and adults-. Businessmen. professionals and politicians gathered daily at Club Comanche for fun and profit. Hollywood movie stars such as John Wayne. Maureen O hara and Laurence Olivier made regular visits. Robert Oppie Oppenheimer. father of the atomic bomb. also spent long periods of time here. Battered but not beaten by Hurricane Hugo in 1989. the Comanche hotel and restaurant languished.
Controlling interest in Club Comanche. Inc. was sold to Alameda Virgin Islands Company. LLC. a holding company for a private real estate investor-developer. in September 2007. and repairs and deferred maintenance began in earnest in October.
Club Comanche has been repositioned as St. Croix s only executive boutique hotel and meeting and event center in the heart of dow
- Particularités de l’hôtel
- Facilities include one restaurant, one bar and salt water pool. Within walking distance to shops, restaurants, night clubs and entertainment. On Waterfront, Historical District.
- Formalités d'arrivée à partir de
- Formalités de départ jusqu'à
- Situation de l’hôtel, environnement et curiosités
- Hamilton Airport STX 10 miles