numero complessivo di camere 10, numero di camere singole 10, numero di camere doppie 10, di cui con due letti separati 2, di cui con un letto matrimoniale 10, di cui adatte a camere a tre letti 1, di cui adatte a camere a quattro letti 1, camera con porta comunicante 1, numero di suites (stanze separate) 1, numero di suites junior 4, numero di appartamenti 1, hotel, boutique dell'hotel, hotel in campagna, hotel a conduzione familiare, hotel adatti ai bambini, Hotel non fumatori, Hotel gay friendly
- Descrizione dell'hotel
- Country chic in a former fortified Norman farm converted into a luxury hotel, la Ferme des Mares is a stylish hideaway where you’ll always find the warmest of welcomes.
This is the ideal place to unwind, whether you're a nature lover or just want to take time to catch up with friends.
At la Ferme des Mares there’s a family atmosphere where you won’t just feel at home, you are at home…
Time stands still here, with the stresses of 21st century life left far behind. There are quiet nooks inside and outside in which to relax - a suntrap terrace, the shady woodland garden, soft armchairs by the old fireplace.
This is the perfect all-year retreat with fabulous food deeply rooted in the local area, sourcing the best in local fish, shellfish, pré-salé lamb, and traditional cheeses.
Our ten spacious rooms have been renovated to the highest standard. All are individually designed, and tradition blends with modern comforts.
The fully en-suite bathrooms are stylishly up to date. Most bedrooms have a separate sitting area.
Of course there is a large enclosed private car park, free of charge. We are happy to offer covered parking for bikes.
- A refreshing look at food ... where natural flavours shine through, with seasonal produce locally sourced ... eclectic food that looks every bit as good as it tastes.
In the elegant dining room, a relaxed atmosphere and helpful service come together to give you a meal to remember.
Above all, we set out to be thorough in all that we do. We pay equally careful attention to French culinary heritage and the sourcing of the very best that local produceurs have to offer. That's the melting pot from which we aim to create something brand new.
The restaurant is closed all day on Wednesdays, although we cater for hotel guests 7 days a week
- Reception aperta
- 07:30 - 24:00
- Reception il fine settimana
- 08:00 - 24:00
- primo check in
- ultimo check out
- Servizi gratuiti per gli ospiti HRS
- Parcheggio direttamente presso l'hotel, Wireless LAN in camera
- Posizione dell'hotel
- Breathe deeply… and relax. Tucked away in a secluded country-lane setting on the west coast of the Cherbourg peninsula, la Ferme des Mares borders the protected salt marshes of the picturesque costal village of St Germain sur Ay - the perfect place to unwind in unspoilt natural surroundings.
Whether you are seeking the tranquillity of a shady garden sanctuary or if you prefer long, quiet sandy beaches, a few minutes are all it takes to dive into the crystal clear waters of La Manche.
Wander across the low-tide salt marsh to the beach, you may come across someone gathering wild herbs or samphire in preparation of your evening meal.
You can even pick your own flowers in the garden , just ask us for a vase…
Located in the protected regional natural park, there are a myriad of things to do. From the adrenaline rush of sand surfing to the more sedate visits of listed gardens and historical sites, La Manche boasts an array of cultural activities.