numero di piani 1, numero complessivo di camere 18, numero di camere singole 9, numero di camere doppie 9, di cui con due letti separati 9, di cui con un letto matrimoniale 9, di cui adatte a camere a tre letti 3, hotel, hotel in città, business hotel, Hotel gay friendly
- Descrizione dell'hotel
- Lush green flora frames the enticing pool as well as the lovely accommodations in Javanese style. After you had breakfast, feed the hungry koi at the little fish pond. Use the Internet terminal free of charge and enjoy international cooking at the hotel-owned restaurant.
- Duta Garden Hotel provides you more than just bedrooms, but also beautiful, comfortable and clean atmosphere. The living room is designed in characteristic Yogyakarta style furnished with wooden chairs and ethnical ornaments. Beautiful, green garden, gravel path to the fishpond, clean swimming pool and the sound of water falling in small stream are all existing in the middle of the hotel complex. Guests can enjoy coolness and comfort of the rooms in tropical area from the bedrooms that are of tropical style.
All are combined into compilation of Yogyakarta beauty a la Duta Garden Hotel. Welcome, we are ready to fulfill your expectation.
Air-conditioned bedrooms; private bathroom with bathtub, shower; garden view and comfortable terrace
Green, tropical garden with beautiful fishpond
Clean swimming pool equipped with sunbathing bench and waterfall
Meeting room for 25 people
Pool-side dining room
Javanese, Chinese and European menus
Telecommunication facilities (post, international telephone, fax, etc)
Transportation services (taxi, car rent and chauffeur)
Cash payment or by credit cards, and safety deposit box
- Reception aperta
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception il fine settimana
- 00:00 - 24:00
- primo check in
- ultimo check out
- Servizi gratuiti per gli ospiti HRS
- 1 bottiglia di acqua minerale, Parcheggio direttamente presso l'hotel, Utilizzo di un terminal Internet in hotel, Garage in hotel
- Posizione dell'hotel
- Dive into the birthplace of Javanese culture and visit Yogyakarta on the Indonesian island Java. There, the Duta Garden Hotel welcomes you to visit the Taman Sari Water Castle at a distance of 2 kilometres, where once sultans dwelled. Or shop some traditionally batik dyed fabrics at Malioboro Street, reachable after 3 kilometres from the hotel. When it is time to say goodbye, you can easily reach Adisucipto Airport after a 10-kilometres’ drive.