ultimi lavori di restauro completo 2007, numero di piani 1, numero complessivo di camere 70, numero di camere singole 29, numero di camere doppie 41, hotel, hotel in città, business hotel, hotel artistico/design , boutique dell'hotel, hotel per vacanze, hotel termale, hotel adatti ai bambini, hotel riservato a famiglie, Hotel gay friendly
- Descrizione dell'hotel
- Rich in furnishings and décor, the hotel creates a unique ambience in which Javanese and Balinese traditions meet. From your room’s terrace, enjoy the view on the tropical garden and savour a good breakfast as well as European, Indonesian or Chinese cuisine for dinner at the restaurant.
- Many say that the history of java begins in Yogyakarta. It is no wonder, then, if the town is widely known as the center of Javanese Civilization. Spreadly lying just in the middle between The Indian Ocean in the south and mount Merapi in the north, this special privince stores hundreds of historical remains among which are the Hindu Temple of Prambanan, The Moslem Sultan palace and the Buddhist Temple Borobudur, one among the world wonders
- Reception aperta
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception il fine settimana
- 00:00 - 24:00
- primo check in
- ultimo check out
- Servizi gratuiti per gli ospiti HRS
- 1 bottiglia di acqua minerale, Parcheggio direttamente presso l'hotel, welcome drink, Utilizzo di un terminal Internet in hotel, Garage in hotel
- Posizione dell'hotel
- Finally, your holiday on the Indonesian island Java has arrived! The Puri Artha Hotel lies in Yogyakarta, situated near the southern coast of the island. From the hotel, the railway station can be reached after 2.5 kilometres, Adisucipto Airport after 6 kilometres. But before thinking about leaving, visit a Wayang Kulit shadow play or take the bus towards the impressive 9th century Buddhist temple of Borobudur at a distance of 35 kilometres.