anno di costruzione dell'hotel 2002, ultimi lavori di restauro completo 2002, numero complessivo di camere 29, numero di camere singole 0, numero di camere doppie 0, hotel, hotel in campagna, hotel a conduzione familiare, hotel adatti ai bambini, hotel riservato a famiglie, hotel per escursionisti
- Descrizione dell'hotel
- Taken over by the Purcell family in 2002, the property was restored and kept in the historic traditional Tudor style that it was originally designed in. Now a family run property, the hotel has a warm and friendly atmosphere with a plush interior and focuses on the authentic Irish experience.
All of the bedrooms at the Aherlow House Hotel & Lodges are tastefully decorated to a very high standard and are furnished with all of the modern comforts expected by today's discerning traveler. Standard features include King sized beds, TV, hairdryers, tea, coffee making facilities,direct dial telephone and private parking. Also part of the hotel is The Treetop Restaurant, an elegant 80 seater A La Carte Restaurant with a very attractive menu boasting the best in local and international dishes. We also have a great selection of seafood dishes.
The Hunting Lodge Bar is a Traditionally Irish themed bar with a good lively atmosphere in the evenings, with an extensive Bar Food Menu that runs daily from 12pm-9. 30pm. Craic agus ceoil guaranteed with a strong local trade bringing atmosphere and enjoyment.
Immediately adjacent to the hotel is the Glen of Aherlow Nature Park, a 50 acre natural woodland, with many local and historical features and provides a series of walking trails with helpful historic / nature information panels. The Hotel & Lodges overlook the Glen of Aherlow and has beautiful views of the Galtee Mountains. The Galtees are Irelands highest inland mountain range with a variety of peaks, including Galtymore at 3018-ft/919 m, and rank as one of the most attractive of Ireland's inland ranges. The Galtees are Irelands highest inland mountain range with a variety of peaks, including Galtymore at 3018-ft/919 m, and rank as one of the most attractive of Ireland's inland ranges.
A LITTLE LOCAL LEGEND .....
The Aherlow House Hotel is located on Slievenamuck. The name Slievenamuck, Mountain of the Pigs is derived from the legendary slaying of a sow by...
- Reception aperta
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception il fine settimana
- 00:00 - 24:00
- primo check in
- ultimo check out
- Servizi gratuiti per gli ospiti HRS
- Parcheggio direttamente presso l'hotel
- Posizione dell'hotel
- Immediately adjacent to the hotel is the Glen of Aherlow Nature Park, a 50 acre natural woodland, with many local and historical features and provides a series of outstanding walking trails.