anno di costruzione dell'hotel 1977, ultimi lavori di restauro completo 2006
- Descrizione dell'hotel
- Experience Rarotongas best beach resort. Slip off your watch your shoes your cares and immerse yourself in paradise at the renowned Rarotongan Beach Resort and Spa on the islands best beach and crystal clear lagoon. Here on the islands sought after southwest sunshine coast you will discover the Aroa Lagoon Marine Reserve a snorkelers paradise and Rarotongas best snorkeling spot. Ask about The Rarotongans beautiful Beachfront Suites Honeymoon Bungalow with private pool or new luxury 3-bedroom private pool villas . For couples in love theres a Personal Wedding Planner to create your dream island wedding right beside Aroa Lagoon the Lagoon of Love
- Reception aperta
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception il fine settimana
- 00:00 - 24:00
- primo check in
- ultimo check out
- Servizi gratuiti per gli ospiti HRS
- Parcheggio direttamente presso l'hotel, welcome drink, Utilizzo di sedie a sdraio sulla spiaggia durante il soggiorno
- Posizione dell'hotel
- Like an elegant string of black pearls for which they are famous, the Cook Islands are spread throughout these rich, warm waters in the heart of the South Pacific. Fifteen magical, diverse islands are spread over 850,000 square miles (2.2 million sq. km) of these South Seas, just west of Tahiti. The Cook Islands is in virtually the same position south of the equator as Hawaii is north.
Located just west of Tahiti, the Cook Islands remains an unspoiled Polynesian paradise. Situated in the heart of the Polynesian Triangle, these islands are small in size, but large in spirit. The two most populous islands are Rarotonga and Aitutaki. Two dramatically different islands, each offering very different Cook Islands' experiences.