Rok wybudowania hotelu 2000, Ostatni remont częściowy 2007, Ilość pięter 2, Łączna ilość pokoi 29, Ilość pokoi jednoosobowych 10, Ilość pokoi dwuosobowych 19, z tego do wykorzystania jako pokoje trzyosobowe 9, z tego do wykorzystania jako pokoje czteroosobowe 1, Pokoje z drzwiami łączącymi 2, Pensjonat hotelowy, Hotel miejski, Hotel prowadzony przez rodzinę, Hotel młodzieżowy
- Styl i atmosfera hotelu
- Hostal Juan de Austria was recently renovated in 2007. Is a hotel with a superb location in Aguadulce, a village located in the coastal town of Roquetas de Mar, coast of Almeria (Andalucia, Spain). This is in a residential area and basically devoted to tourism. Roquetas de Mar is know for its wonderful beaches.
Aguadulce is a marina for mooring small boats, and it is also a leisure area. It bars (pubs) and several restaurants.
Here are the beaches of the Mediterranean coast, calm waters that invite to the bath. Already on the seafront promenade, newly built, and along the Green Corridor perfectly practicable, invite us for a ride relaxed.
You can also go by car to the city of Almeria on the road, overlooking the horizon of the sea, and circulating for a few precious cliffs over 12 kms.
At about 7 km is the Roquetas Gran Plaza , a store shopping: has hypermarket stores clothing and fashion, multiplex cinema, etc.. And about 3 km is the Vicar Via Park with Decathlon sports store, Carrefour hypermarket, Bricomart, Urende shop appliances, Porcelanosa tiles and flooring, ...
Nearby is the magnificent setting of Natural Park Cabo de Gata Nijar.
- Szczególne cechy hotelu
- The Juan de Austria Hotel remain open all the year. Located in the Aguadulce Boulevard Carlos III Avenue, 150. To 0,93 miles from the sea and the beach. Quality service.
Juan de Austria hotel have a total of 29 rooms available. Also have a room suitable for handicapped and elderly people.
- Recepcja czynna
- 07:00 - 23:30
- Recepcja w weekend
- 07:30 - 23:30
- Meldowanie najwcześniej
- Wymeldowanie najpóźniej
- Bezpłatne świadczenia dla gości HRS
- Gazeta codzienna, Korzystanie z terminalu internetowego w hotelu, Bezprzewodowa sieć LAN w pokoju
- Otoczenie i istotne kwestie
- Almería city, has a communications network which allows you to get to it from any place.
There are newly-made main roads like the Autovía del Mediterráneo or the A7-E15, airport (6 km. away from the city), seaport, train station and bus station; there are also other international airports near Almería, like the one in Granada (one hour and a half away by road A92) or the one in Málaga (two hours and a half away by road).
Almería is connected to Aguadulce by a main road, but you can also get there by a road which goes through the coast and offers amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea. The distance between Almería and Aguadulce is 11 Km. approximately.
To get to Aguadulce from the airport, train or bus station you can take a taxi or a bus.