Rok wybudowania hotelu 1985, Ostatni remont kapitalny 2001, Ostatni remont częściowy 2011, Ilość pięter 4, Łączna ilość pokoi 40, Ilość pokoi jednoosobowych 10, Ilość pokoi dwuosobowych 40, z tego z łóżkiem podwójnym 5, z tego do wykorzystania jako pokoje trzyosobowe 10, Hotel, Hotel wiejski, Hotel wakacyjny, Hotel prowadzony przez rodzinę, Hotel rodzinny, Hotel młodzieżowy
- Styl i atmosfera hotelu
- Renovated in the year 2000, this 4-storey hotel comprises a total of 40 rooms and offers guests access to a pleasant terrace. Facilities include an inviting foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a lift and a safe in addition to a bar and an à la carte restaurant. Laundry and medical services are available and those arriving at the hotel by car may make use of the car park whilst there is also a storage facility for bicycles.
- Szczególne cechy hotelu
- Come home to this TWO STAR family run budget hotel in a great location in the countryside, where personal attention is the order of the day. Enjoy the famous Galician cuisine with quality seafood, fish, meat and vegetables in the hotel`s restaurant at reasonable prices. The grounds are spacious stretching behind the property including pool that works overtime during summer and makes the property very homely. We have lots of safe parking available! Our 40 en-suite double & twin rooms are private with Queen size beds, shower and toilet, all with full clean down bedding for a snug nights rest. Our hotel is close to Santiago de Compostela and superb location to visit the Galician Coast (Rias Baixas) within walking distance from the local restaurants, supermarkets and banks.
- Recepcja czynna
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Recepcja w weekend
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Meldowanie najwcześniej
- Wymeldowanie najpóźniej
- Bezpłatne świadczenia dla gości HRS
- Korzystanie z terminalu internetowego w hotelu, Bezprzewodowa sieć LAN w pokoju
- Otoczenie i istotne kwestie
- This hotel lies on the road from Santiago de Compostela that leads to Portugal and is thus the ideal stopover point for holidaymakers wishing to experience both Galicia's rural and seaside scenes. The town centre where guests will discover a range of shopping venues is a short walk away, as is the river and nightclubs, whilst the train and bus stations are located just 1 km from the hotel. It is 10 km to the nearest beach and Santiago de Compostela airport is 25 km away.