z tego z łóżkiem podwójnym, z tego do wykorzystania jako pokoje trzyosobowe, z tego do wykorzystania jako pokoje czteroosobowe, Ilość pokoi typu juniorsuite 18, Hotel, Hotel miejski, Hotel przy lotnisku, Wykorzystanie ajurwedy, Hotel uzdrowiskowy, Obszar specjalny
- Styl i atmosfera hotelu
- 1) The hotel is located in the Diplomatic Enclave area of New Delhi. 2) The hotel has some of New Delhis finest restaurants including the only fine dining European restaurant - The Orient Express, Contemporary North Indian food at the Masala Art, authetic Sichuan and Mediterranean. 3) The hotel offers comprehensive business facilities with a fully-equipped business centre, extensive meeting and banqeutting facilities and Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel. 4) The hotel has the largest convention and banqueting space in the city with independent access, lush lawns for outdoor events and state-of-the-art technical support for which it is the preferred adress for the most prestigious international conferences in the country
- Szczególne cechy hotelu
- The Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi is a perfect embodiment of all qualities synonymous with the quality of Taj Hotels, Resorts & Palaces. Standing apart in service, its facilities and of course, in its distinguished patronage, this hotel has played host to Heads of State, corporate moguls and high profile businessmen from across the world.
- Meldowanie najwcześniej
- Wymeldowanie najpóźniej
- Bezpłatne świadczenia dla gości HRS
- Taca z owocami, Gazeta codzienna
- Otoczenie i istotne kwestie
- Nestled in six acres of lush greens in the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave of the city, Taj Palace Hotel is the only one in the top-of-the-line category near Gurgaon, and a mere 10 minutes drive from the airport.
Nestled in six acres of lush greens in the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave of the city, Taj Palace Hotel is the only one in the top-of-the-line category near Gurgaon, and a mere 10 minutes drive from the airport.
Indias capital city, New Delhi, has transformed in the last five decades from a relatively sleepy city to a bustling metropolis graced with wide roads, stately monuments and a vibrant nightlife! Today, high-rise buildings stand cheek by jowl with over 1000 monuments in and around the city, and the citys famous green spaces have dwindled to a mere handful. New Delhi remains the hub of major political and commercial activities giving the city a cosmopolitan air.