Год постройки гостиницы 2008, Количество этажей 3, Общее количество номеров 17, Количество одноместных номеров 17, Количество двухместных номеров 17, из них с 2 отдельными кроватями 5, из них с двуспальной кроватью 12, из них пригодны в качестве трехместного номера 12, Гостиница, Бутик-отель, Гостиница для отдыхающих, Гостиница с пляжами, Семейная гостиница, Гостиница для путешествующих пешком
- Стиль и атмосфера отеля
- Tasteful theme rooms, a quiet ambience and a friendly welcome await you at this unique boutique hotel. Here, you are treated to delicious regional and British cuisines, to a beautiful pool and a palm tree garden, and to a spacious swimming deck right on the crystal-clear water. Welcome to Turkey!
- Особенности отеля
- Architectural Characteristics of Villa Aşina and the Opportunities it Offers
Villa Aşina, was designed with a concept allowing for the use of walls made of stones here and there, spreading to the garden on the ground, and on higher floors receding back and the formation of wide terraces in front of the rooms. The first step in the formation of the design was to reflect our respect for the nature and neighborhood with lines, colors and details emphasizing the architecture of Aegean-Mediterranean. In order to have a dominant view, the access was made possible to our boutique hotel that is located higher than the road level, from the staircase painted in local colors or by means of a ramp after parking your car in front of the door and by walking. ’Aşina Street’ that is located between the main entrance and the breakfast terrace and which goes through the ground floor as the most beautiful part of the design, was thought of to make you feel in a friendly street of an Aegean neighborhood with its stone walls, roads laid with parquet stones, with old lanterns, wooden doors and with its street lantern.
For our guests who stay on the ground level and prefer to unite with the garden and not to use the stairs; however to face the scenery, two of our seventeen rooms, was designed in a way to make access possible from Aşina Street. While the reception section of the lobby which will attract your attention with its dome ceiling and original mosaic floor laying, meets you with the coolness of the specially laid stone walls and its mysterious dimness the other section gives you the opportunity to watch the garden-sea scenery with its round window and coffee corner by embracing the breakfast backyard.
One of the five rooms located on each of the other three floors, with their additional circular planned sections and their ceilings that are the products of hand work of the handcraft artisans from Ula, were prepared as ‘special room’ for our guests who wish to spend their vacation in a larger and a different room.
In all of our rooms with different decoration and names, and in the closed and open living areas of ‘‘your house during vacation''; Embroidered tablecloths made of Buldan fabric, photographs that carry the signature of Bülent Sancaktar with 'nature and the flowers of Datça themes, and objects full of surprises were used and special architectural details were implemented.
Villa Aşina ; even tough makes one feel himself right in the middle of the silence and peace of the nature, surrounded by mountains and sea, far away from the stressful environment of the city, with its design, decoration and the amicable personnel; provides you the opportunities of using the hair dryers in the bathrooms, and 24 hours of hot water, television, telephone, air conditioner, wireless internet connection, and special meeting room.
- Ресепшн открыт
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Ресепшен в выходные дни
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Начало регистрации
- Завершение выписки
- Бесплатные услуги для гостей HRS
- Автостоянка/гараж, Бесплатный алкогольный напиток, Пользование Интернет-терминалом отеля, Пользование беспроводной локальной сетью в номере
- Расположение и окружение отеля, достопримечательности вблизи него
- Datca is a small sea port on the Turkish province of Mugla, 75 kilometres west of Marmaris. The Villa Asina Hotel is quietly located in the south of the city, overlooking the sea and the coast. Here, you find quietude and untouched nature, colourful reefs and private bathing bays. The peninsula of Datca invites to hiking tours and to visits of the ancient town of Knidos in the far west.