Год постройки гостиницы 1760, Последний полный ремонт 2010, Количество этажей 3, Общее количество номеров 22, Количество одноместных номеров 0, Количество двухместных номеров 22, Гостиница, Бизнес-отель, Загородная гостиница, Гостиница с приветливым отношением к детям, Семейная гостиница, Отель для некурящих
- Стиль и атмосфера отеля
- Located on the edge of Telford and just 30 minutes to Shrewsbury, from the moment you turn into the driveway you’ll notice a distinct rural feel. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and an AA Rosette awarded restaurant. The main manor house is full of charm and character, dating back to the 18th century it provides the perfect location for guests looking for a relaxing leisure break and over the years has built a reputation for comfortable accommodation, quality dining and exceptional service.
- Особенности отеля
- Dining in the Conservatory Restaurant provides a haven from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it’s intimate without being formal and to reflect the menu it has a distinct, modern feel. The hotel produce exceptional quality food predominantly using produce sourced local to Telford and surrounding Shropshire, the AA Strawberry award recognises that more than 50% of the a la carte ingredients are sourced from within 50 miles.
- Ресепшн открыт
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Начало регистрации
- Завершение выписки
- Бесплатные услуги для гостей HRS
- 1 бутылка минеральной воды, Автостоянка/гараж, Пользование беспроводной локальной сетью в номере
- Расположение и окружение отеля, достопримечательности вблизи него
- This is the ideal location to hold an event whether it is a corporate event or your special day. The Lounge, Morning Room or recently opened 140 seater Mulliner Suite is available for hire all the latest facilities and equipment are available for use and there is a dedicate team on hand to strive to make sure that each and every event runs smoothly and is all that you could want it to be.
There are many places of interest in Shropshire; the historic market town of Ludlow has a wealth of black and white Tudor buildings, weekly market and 11th Century Castle. Stokesay Castle is the oldest surviving fortified manor house in England. Ironbridge is a World Heritage Site and the valley that changed the world. Bridgnorth is the ancient market town sits high on a sandstone cliff with spectacular views of the Severn Valley. These are just a small selection of the sights which are in the local area; there are many more market towns, churches and historical sites.