Hotel built in 2008, Total number of rooms 17, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 17, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Health and beauty hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Casa Calma lacks for nothing. Bright and spacious rooms impress with classy furnishings and offer all desirable comforts. In the morning, the breakfast buffet already awaits you. Apart from that, the hotel features a nice restaurant where you can satisfy your hunger with local specialities. Afterwards, the large garden invites to an after-dinner-walk.
- Special features of the hotel
- CasaCalma and the ENVIRONMENT
The plants act as a shield around the building, helping in both winter and summer to save energy by creating thermal balance.
Double glass windows create airtight rooms that lose less heat or cool air, which reduces energy consumption. CasaCalma does
not have frames that contain pvc (environmental poison).
We do not use sliding windows or doors which can contribute to energy loss.
Energy and illumination
We have energy control systems in each room using the room key.
We have predominately opted for fluorescent, low consumption lighting.
The wood used is Carolina Pine. This is an American tree certified by the FSC (forest stewardship council) which assures sustainable
We have chosen not to laminate the wood; instead we have polished it with water based nontoxic Bona products.
Some furniture in the rooms are made with Kraft paper, which is a hand-woven, natural fiber.
The Wallpaper is a type of paper Nowomen, which is a synthetic double weave, thereby helping conserve trees and forests. This
paper is classified as M1 fire resistant, and does not generate toxic smoke.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Bike rental, Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Thanks to its central location, the hotel provides the ideal starting point for your city exploration. Just around the corner, you find the popular Santa Fe Avenue as well as the famous San Martin Plaza. Buenos Aires International Airport is located 33 kilometres away.