Hotel built in 1931, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 12, of which have a double bed 130, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Number of junior suites 60, Hotel, City hotel, Holiday hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Located on the cusp of the historic district, the five-star NH City and Tower hotel in Buenos Aires immediately captures your attention with an art
deco facade and striking interior that takes you back to a bygone era.
Molded pillars, streaming light filtered through stained-glass ceilings and
bold color schemes offer unparalleled ambience ideal for business or
pleasure. With 369 guest accommodations and 11 versatile meeting rooms, NH
City and Tower is the perfect venue for any event, from social banquet to
family reunion to press conference.
No matter where the day takes you, you can rejuvenate with a dip in the NH City and Tower hotel s stunning rooftop pool, a vigorous workout in the fitness center, or a savory meal in our top rated restaurant. Function, service, elegance and allure NH City and Tower has it all. Wi-fi is available
in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
Please note that the pool is open during Summer season from 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
- Special features of the hotel
- You can have access to the Hotel gimnasium,sauna, solarium and outdoor pool open during summer season.
It offers 11 functions rooms, that have a capacity for 10 to 700 people.
In the Restaurant, you can enjoy our generous buffet breakfast and the most tempting local dishes and savory international options.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel NH City is located right in the centre of Buenos Aires tourist, commercial and financial district. Close to the Manzana de las Luces and surrounded by the city s most emblematic buildings and historical monuments: The Casa de Gobierno, the Cabildo, the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Plaza de Mayo.