Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 35, Number of single rooms 35, Number of double rooms 35, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which have a double bed 35, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 11, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 11, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Motel, Boutique hotel, Country hotel, Holiday resort, Tennis hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Riding lodge, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Everything you are looking for in the Hunter - all at the one resort...
* Onsite daily vineyard tours at 9am
* Hunter Wine Theatre daily at 11am and 2pm
* Horse & carriage tour
* Horse riding
* Bluetongue Brewery Cafe
* Hunter Valley Wine School
* Fantastic food from our San Martino Restaurant
* Board games, pool table, 3km walking/jogging track
* Heavenly Hunter Massage Centre
* Pool, tennis, heated spa, mountain bikes
* Wonderful rooms featuring timber cathedral ceilings
* Situated within our own 40 year old vineyards
* Owned and operated by the Hele family
* And within minutes of the resort... 3 championship golf courses including Cypress Lakes and The Vintage, The Hunter Valley Gardens, cafes, restaurants, hot air ballooning, cheese factories, a chocolate factory, antique stores, a whole shopping village, 3 pampering / massage businesses and over 140 wineries to visit! Or if you prefer, just sit back, relax and finish that book you have been promising to do...
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 21:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Onsite - wine tasting, beer tasting, wine school, cooking school, horseriding, mountain bikes, tennis, pool, heated spa, 3km walking / jogging track, horse & carriage, all day cafe.