Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 142, Number of single rooms 47, Number of double rooms 95, Rooms with connecting door 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 13, Hotel, City hotel, Holiday hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Contemporary Hotel with chic yet comfortable furnishings modern facilities and a warm ambience. The Hotel's entrance is in Equitable Place, a delightful laneway with eateries, quirky shops and fashionable boutiques adjacent to Collins Street right in the heart of the Melbourne CBD.
Features include Deluxe King and Twin Rooms, Spa Rooms and Deluxe Suites all with facilities - including microwave, tea and coffee making facilities, LCD flat screen TV with select foxtel channels, in room safe, air conditioning, mini bar refrigerator, wireless internet access and direct dial telephones.
Continental buffet breakfast is served daily in the in-house restaurant. Guests also enjoy the option of room service up until 0930pm in the evening seven days a week.
- Special features of the hotel
- Hotel features include 24 hour reception, gym & steam room, business centre & guest laundry. Sotto Restaurant is located within the hotel which is open 7 days a week for break, lunch & dinner.
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Positioned amongst an array of international eateries, cafes & quirky shops, allowing you an opportunity to experience the best of Melbourne's shopping and attractions the city has to offer.