Hotel built in 1997, Number of floors 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Stay at this four-star Wagga Wagga motel, close to the town center, hospitals, clubs, show ground, race course and minutes away from Charles Sturt University and the Kapooka Army Base.
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn, Wagga Wagga, offering quality accommodation for business and leisure guests. The spacious ground floor rooms all have comfortable queen size beds, free high-speed wireless Internet, DVD player with complimentary use of our movie library, air conditioning, an extensive selection of mini-bar items and LCD digital television with Austar channels. Family suites and fully equipped two bedroom apartments are also available.
The property also offers delicious home cooked meals (dinner on Monday-Thursday nights and breakfast seven days), guest laundry, in-ground salt water pool and BBQ area.
Guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn will be close to Wagga Wagga's tourist attractions including the Botanic Gardens, various wineries, the Murrumbidgee River, historical museums, art galleries and heritage buildings.
For friendly, professional customer service and a convenient location in Wagga Wagga, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn today!
- Special features of the hotel
- Discover Ambassador Motor Inn, Wagga Wagga's newest 4-star motel. All ground floor accommodations offer parking at your front door. Two spa rooms, spacious family room (2 bedroom) with full kitchen, and units for disabled guests are available. The hotel also offers a salt water pool and a BBQ area.
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- ·From: All directions. The Best Western Ambassador Inn is located on the Sturt Highway (known as Edward Street), 200 meters west of traffic lights at Wagga Base Hospital, 1 kilometer west of Main Street., Local Attractions:, Transportation:, Local Attractions:, Transportation: