Hotel built in 1980, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 66, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 46, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 44, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The modern Hotel Bischof in Dornbirn offers its guests charming decorated rooms in a friendly atmosphere. Each of the spacious accommodations features all desirable amenities. In the morning, a rich continental breakfast buffet is served. Finnish sauna and steam bath are at the guests‘ disposal at the Hotel Bischof.
- Special features of the hotel
- The 64 Deluxe rooms and 2 suites are available in different sizes and features. There are 18 single rooms, 42 double rooms, 4 triple rooms with proper extra beds and 2 Suites. We have smoking and non smoking rooms so please let us know at reservation stage which type you prefer.
All rooms are most comfortable and feature bathtub / shower, toilet, satellite TV, mini bar, telephone, hair dryer, safe and desk, some rooms with balcony.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Free garage in or directly by hotel, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Bischof is ideally located in the centre of Dornbirn at the gates of Bregenz by Lake Constance. In a few steps, several museums and restaurants can be reached. Within 20 minutes by car, Bregenz and Feldkirch can be reached. Several nearby located nature parks invite to outdoor activities.