Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 57, Number of single rooms 21, Number of double rooms 36, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which have a double bed 25, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 10, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The historic Palais-Hotel Erzherzog Johann in Graz welcomes its guests into a luxurious atmosphere. The tastefully furnished theme rooms reflect the building’s and the city’s history. In the café-restaurant Der Wintergarten, Styrian cuisine is served.
- Special features of the hotel
- All rooms are equipped with bath or shower, desk, radio, telephone, tv, hairdryer, minibar, ADSL LAN Internet free of charge.
The Wintergarden Restaurant in the Barock-style inner yard of the hotel is the center-point of the house. Not just because of the location, but mainly due to the excellent cuisine served.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Palais-Hotel Erzherzog Johann is situated directly on the Main Square of the old town of Graz. In a few minutes, the important sights like the island Murinsel, the Castle Hill, the Eggenberg Castle and the museum Kunsthaus can be reached. A bus and tram station is located In front of the Hotel Erzherzog Johann.