Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 27, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 27, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 10, Rooms with connecting door 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Kapeller in Innsbruck is a beautiful hotel with restaurant, dating back to the year 1515, and combines elements of a city and a holiday hotel. It is suitable for business travellers as well as for tourists. Seminar rooms are available. The hotel additionally offers free parking areas as well as free usage of Internet.
- Special features of the hotel
- We offer our guests, WLAN and parking for free , Online booking, perfect service, healthy Breakfast,fabulous Hotel Garden,
opportunity to work in your room or in the hotel lounge.
Please note, the neighbouring restaurant Kapeller is a seperate operating facility.
price reduction because of construction works behind the hotel
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Kapeller is conveniently located in the Amras, an idyllical part of the city of Innsbruck, yet 5 minutes by car from the historic centre with Congress and trade fair. Ambras Castle is also just 5 minutes by car from the hotel.