Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Welcome to the hotel San Marco, a family-run, non-smoking country hotel in Lannach that offers its guests a comfortable and joyful stay. After a restful sleep in the warmly decorated rooms, which are equipped with free Wi-Fi, guests may start the day with a rich breakfast buffet. The restaurant serves Austrian and Italian culinary delights.
- Special features of the hotel
- New hotel with warm colours and charme, W-Lan within the entire hotel range free of charge for our guests, in all hotel rooms as well as in the breakfast area prohibition of smoking, it can however separate smoker rooms prevails be booked.
Free internet access via W-Lan in the entire hotel. The Hotel San Marco is only approx. 10 minutes of Graz and of the airport Graz Thalerhof far away. Sufficiently parking lots are available directly before the Hotel. Over the motorway connection place Lieboch - Stainz already reach you our hotel San Marco after some minutes.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 13:00
/ 15:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 11:00
/ 17:00 - 21:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Just a 23 minutes’ drive from Graz, the hotel San Marco enjoys an idyllic location in Lannach. The enchanting region of Styria and the Schilcher Region invites to hiking, biking, golfing, climbing, swimming and skiing. Moreover, guests may enjoy numerous attractions, outdoor possibilities and cultural sights including the hunting museum, the stalactite cave Lurgrotte, numerous wine tavern and a stud with Lipizzaner horses.