Hotel built in 1600, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 29, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A tradition rich and family-run country hotel, the hotel Romantik-Krone warmly welcomes its guests to Lechaschau. It offers individually decorated rooms in different categories that provide a warm atmosphere and free Wi-Fi. In the rustic-style restaurant, guests may take delight in exquisite compositions and fine wines. Moreover, free parking facilities are available.
- Special features of the hotel
- If canceled up to 1 day before arrival are free of charge. If canceled later or in case of no-shows will be charged with the price of the entire stay.
Every hotel guest has free access to the Reutte cable car for ascent and descent, 2 hours Alpentherme, Burg Ehrenberg and the regional bus.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Nestled between the Allgäu Alps, the Tannheimer Valley and the holiday region Zugspitz Arena, the hotel Wandergasthof Romantik-Krone in Lechaschau enjoys an idyllic location surrounded by unspoiled nature. A true delight for lovers of the mountains, beautiful Tyrol attracts with miles of hiking trails and also offers numerous other outdoor and leisure opportunities. Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau Castle are only 21 kilometres from the hotel Romantik-Krone.