Hotel built in 1910, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 17, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A very warm welcome awaits the guests in the traditional, family-run hotel Gasthof Neuwirt in Mieming. Spacious, bright, and comfortably furnished rooms allow guests to feel at home. Enjoy scrumptious regional dishes, prepared by the owner of Gasthof Neuwirt with fresh local products. An evening in the cosy parlour tops off a great day in the Tyrolean Alps.
- Special features of the hotel
- Sample fine local and international cuisine and select from daily homemade specials and national and foreign drinks. Half board is available.
Comfortable rooms decorated in a modern wooden country style. Double beds with carpeted floors, armchairs, desk, shower and a balcony. From each room there is a tremendous view of the mountains.
All travelers using GPS please insert Untermieming 19.
Please note that a surcharge for single rooms as well as one night stays applies.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Gasthof Neuwirt invites its guests to enjoy the scenic alpine countryside of Mieming, Tyrol and its fun outdoor activities, whether it’s hiking, biking, golfing, or skiing in the winter season. Innsbruck with famous sights such as the Golden Roof and the castle Hofburg can be reached in 40 driving minutes.