Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Sunny location. Surrounded by nature and peace; panoramic views. Thanks to perfect traffic connections the world outside is just around the corner.The Sporthotel is located in MUTTERS, a charming and sunny village above Innsbruck which was twice voted Tirol's most beautiful village. We offer that warm and friendly atmosphere so essential to relaxing holidays. Take your time to explore our mountains, experience the joys of hiking, tennis, Nordic Walking, nature and sports action. Hiking is the most natural way of movement. We are looking forward to your visit! Pets are welcome. In case of rain nearby Innsbruck (8km) makes for a great day out! Experience some happy days at the Sporthotel.Holiday program 2010 free for our guests!Sunday - Friday: guided walks (1 June to 26 October)Tuesday: lantern walks (2 June to 29 September)
Health: Sports Massage
- Special features of the hotel
- Free for our guests:
Sunday - Friday: guided walks (June 4 - October 7, 2007)
Tuesday: lantern walks (June 4 - October 7, 2007)
Daily child entertainment program at Natterersee lake
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Free services for HRS guests
- Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Sporthotel is located in MUTTERS, a charming and sunny village above Innsbruck which was twice voted Tirol´s most beautiful village.
The new Mutteralm lift gives you access to beautiful pasture trails.
In case of rain nearby Innsbruck (7km) makes for a great day out!