Hotel built in 1600, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 6, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 5, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel, family-run hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The bed & breakfast hotel Löwen in Silz is located in a charming 16th century farmhouse, providing a pleasant stay for the whole family. An appealing country house style and modern facilities distinguish the comfortable bedrooms. Furthermore, the hotel Löwen offers numerous facilities for kids like the large garden with exciting playground and real animals, they can touch and feed.
- Special features of the hotel
- Ideally located in the town center, our hotel with its historic ambience is an excellent starting point for many excursions in the Kühtai, the Ötz Valley and the Pitz Valley.
In winter a free ski bus takes you to the Kühtai ski area (at 2,020 metres). Sunbathe in the extensive garden while your children play on the swings and slides, or make friends with the farm animals.
Our rooms are equipped with Shower, toilet and cable TV.
Breakfast is served from 07h30 to 10h00.
A guest kitchen is freely available for our guests.
Half board is available for stays of more than three days.
All reservations need to be received by the hotel at least 24 hours before arriving.
Breakfast and taxes are included in room rates.
The hotel accepts reservations only up to 24 hours before arrival.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 20:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in the famous Inntal valley between Imst and Telfs, the B&B hotel Löwen is situated in the centre of the small community of Silz. Numerous cycle paths run along the inn and offer beautiful natural scenery.