Hotel built in 1906, Last complete renovation 1990, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 17, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of apartments 4, Hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- At the Hotel-Restaurant Bären your vacation is in good hands. Comfortable rooms and apartments ensure a most pleasant stay. Enjoy the finesse of Swiss specialties in the rustic ambiance of the cosy restaurant. Celebrate in one of the multifunctional rooms and enthuse your friends with outstanding atmosphere that is unique and unforgettable likewise.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel has a Swiss restaurant that serves local specialities.
Most of the rooms have balcony or terrace.
There is a lift for your convenience.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is idyllically situated in Kiental, a charming village in the Bernese Oberland in the canton of Bern. In the summer, the hotel is the ideal starting point for adventurous hiking and biking tours. In the winter, skiing lovers will enjoy the excellent ski trails.