Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 100, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 91, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 80, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Located in the Europe friendly city of Brussels, the hotel Martin's Central Park welcomes its guests to a calm yet cosmopolitan ambience. Provided with a bottle of Spa water and an eco-friendly fridge, Cosy rooms guarantee a pleasant stay in a charming atmosphere. Pay a visit to the trendy "Icones" Lounge Bar & Restaurant and savour tasty Belgian and international cuisine. Moreover, conference rooms are available at the hotel.
- Special features of the hotel
- - City tax not included and payable at hotel : €7,15 per room per night.
- An « express breakfast » (coffee, tea or juice and a selection of pastries and fruit -two pieces) is available at only 7€ per person.
- A full hot and cold breakfast buffet is still available at 23€ per person.
- The ‘Icones’ Restaurant is closed on the following dates:
1st of May afternoon and evening
9th May closed in the afternoon
10th May closed in the afternoon
20th May closed in the afternoon
From the 19th of July after afternoon service until the 25th of August. Restaurant opens again on the 26th of August.
1st November, closed in the afternoon
Attention 11th November open in the afternoon
19th of December 2013 until the 5th of January 2014, the restaurant is closed. It opens again on the 6th of January 2014.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Quietly yet centrally located, the hotel Martin’s Central Park Europe is the ideal starting point to explore the city. The European Commission, the landmark Manneken Pis and the famous Grand Place are situated within a radius of 4 kilometres. Brussels Airport and Brussels Trade Fair are reachable within 15 minutes by car.