Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 20, Hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Each of the cosy rooms of this privately managed city hotel carries the name of a famous painter, actor or singer. Make yourself at home and enjoy modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi. In the lovely restaurant, Belgian specialties and traditional beers are served. After an eventful day, the bar invites to spend quiet moments and converse with fellow travellers.
- Special features of the hotel
- On Sunday, the check-in time is between 3pm and 8pm. On Saturday and Sunday brekfast is served between 8.00am and 10.30am.
- Reception open
- 07:30 - 11:00
/ 14:00 - 20:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 11:00
/ 15:00 - 20:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Are you interested in European history? Then make sure you visit the small Belgian town of Ypres in West Flanders. Here, you can marvel at the impressive Saint Martin’s Cathedral, enjoy a guided tour in the Cloth Hall or visit the WWI Reservoir Cemetery. Your accommodation, Hotel Regina, is centrally located, within walking distance from all destinations.