Hotel built in 1995, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 12, Rooms with connecting door 6, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Focus in Kortrijk welcomes its guests to a unique atmosphere. Each of the well-equipped rooms is designed by a different regional artist from a cartoonist to a stage director. In the morning, you can enjoy a nice breakfast buffet.
- Special features of the hotel
- free Wifi, for familygroups, schools,collegeus, did we build ( 2012-2013) new accomodoation: budget BUT beautifull and very handy
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 10:00
/ 17:00 - 21:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 14:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Discover the medieval historic centre of Kortrijk and book a few days at the hotel Focus. Popular sights such as the Broel Towers and the City Hall are only a 10-minute walk away. Go for a shopping tour in Belgium’s biggest pedestrian zone and have a traditional Kalletaart cake in one of the cafés. The train station is only 500 metres away from the hotel Focus.