Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 79, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 79, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Golf hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Golf Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Charmingly elegant, Martin's Grand Hotel warmly welcomes its guests to Waterloo. Its bright and spacious rooms are decorated in an elegant style that reflects the hotel’s warm atmosphere and ambiance. Meals, cleverly composed of refined ingredients are served in the stylish restaurant. Moreover, the conference and meeting facilities of the Martin's Grand Hotel are the ideal setting for successful business.
- Special features of the hotel
- Non smoking hotel.
The restaurant “La Sucrerie” will be closed on the following periods:
- Monday 24/12/12 (closed for lunch and dinner)
- Tuesday 25/12/12 (closed for lunch and dinner)
- Sunday 30/12/12 (closed for lunch and dinner)
- Monday 31/12/12 (closed for lunch, open for dinner but upon reservation only)
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Martin's Grand Hotel is the ideal environment for visits of the city but also for long walks in the harmonious landscapes, golf, biking and much more. Within 15 minutes by car the city centre of Brussels is reachable and invites to explore famous sights such as St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral, Grand Place and Manneken Pis.