Hotel built in 1996, Total number of rooms 270, Number of single rooms 146, Number of double rooms 82, Number of junior suites 16, Number of apartments 26, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Both business and leisure travellers will enjoy a wonderful stay at this luxurious international hotel. Relax and unwind in the privacy of your tastefully designed room and make use of the appealing amenities such as broadband Internet. Choose from Asian and Western dishes in the panoramic restaurants and bars and afterwards, relax in the spa or work out in the gym.
- Special features of the hotel
- Traders Hotel, Yangon offers complete 24-hour business services that include wireless Internet/e-mail access in the hotel’s business centre, secretarial services, ticketing and travel assistance, limousine services, and postal/courier services. The hotel also offers private meeting rooms and offices. For guest requiring a longer stay, the hotel also features serviced apartments.
Important Notice: Traders Hotel Yangon has completed its upgrading of the All Day dining restaurant-Traders Café, Summer Palace and function rooms. These upgrades are a culmination of Shangri-La's commitment to continuously improve our facilities and services. As we move into 2013, we continue with the refurbishment of hotel rooms. This involves noisy work during 0900-1800 and we request that you plan your day accordingly. There is no work on Sundays or public holidays. Please permit us to indulge your understanding, as we strive to make positive changes offering you a better stay in the future.
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink, Free garage in or directly by hotel, Free use of the sauna, 1 x green fee, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Traders Hotels by Shangri-La is located in the Kyauktada Township in the centre of Yangon. Here, you find modern bank and office buildings, luxurious hotels as well as bustling street markets, international restaurants and historic landmarks such as the Holy Trinity Church and the Sule Pagoda. At a distance of 18 kilometres, the Yangon International Airport is located.